List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23175] Re: Rookie question...
From:       Paul <paul () nlpagan ! net>
Date:       2004-06-20 10:42:05

Op Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:51:12 -0400 schreef Jerry Heyman:

>I use Shift-* to mark a series of messages, but when I attempt
>to move them - only the current highlighted message is moved.

The way I do it:
Select the first message, press shift and select the last message, and
then I can just drag'n'drop them all to another folder.
Not sure why you should not be able to do that.
It also works with selecting individual messages while holding down
Ctrl.

Paul

--
The only lesson we learn from history is
that we don't learn lessons from history.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running Linux Mandrake. This e-mail is virus free.