List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23166] Imlib
From:       Paul <paul () nlpagan ! net>
Date:       2004-06-19 6:53:18

Hi all,

I compiled 0.9.12 a few days ago. Now I discover that imlib is not
compiled in (images don't show).
I saw by checking the ./configure output that a program called
'imlib-config' cannot be found. Is that something new? When I compiled
0.9.11, images showed fine without any problem. No need to do something
with imlib-config or so. I have not changed anything in the system here
between the compiles (clean install of Mandrake 10.0 a few weeks ago).

What could be the reason for this?

Thanks for help,
Paul
--
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- A. Camus

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running Linux Mandrake. This e-mail is virus free.