List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:23131] Re: 3 question on sylpheed usage.
From:       Fabien Vantard <fzz () ifrance ! com>
Date:       2004-06-10 15:52:45

>  It works!. I used the command "mv %f <directory_path>" which will
>  overwrite any existing file if the file number is the same. Are
>  there cleverer way of handling this?. Otherwise, my next step
>  is probably to write a shell script instead of plain "mv".

With claws version, you can use the following action :
  Menu name: _move
  Command line: %as{move "#mh/your_mailbox/your_directory"}

and use the following shortcut sequence of keys :
  Alt+t  n  m

  Alt+o  a  m   (in french version)

But the "%as{}" command is only available in claws version and it use the
claws filtering mecanism. I don't remember if main sylpheed include this.

--
Fabien Vantard
.merci (vim.org, claws.sylpheed.org);