List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22986] Re: Automatic Signing problem
From:       Xavier BAYET <xavier.bayet () bxlug ! be>
Date:       2004-05-30 10:19:50

archer [at] telebel [dot] de wrote:

> Hi,
Hello,

> Sylpheed has a flaw when I activate "automatically sign" for one
> account. I have multiple accounts configured, several SMTP accounts.
> Let's say account foo is my default account and I compose a message.
> In the compose window, I choose account bar in the "From:" dropdown.
> When I want to send the message, I'm asked for the passphrase of
> account foo for signing the message, although I'm sending the message
> via account bar. Is this intentional or a bug?
Have you tried to make Sylpheed chose the signature according to the
account you use ?

For each account go 'configure account'
then enter the confidentiality tab

If your choise is 'use the default GNUPG key' then you will use the same
key for all your accounts. (this seems to be your case)
If your choise is 'use key according to mail adress' Sylpheed will chose
amongst you keys the one that corresponds.
The third choise is to manually indicate the key to use for an account.

I use Sylpheed 0.9.10 with 5 different accounts and I did this for each
account ... and it works fine for me.

> Cheers,
> Robert
Hope this helps,
Xavier

--
PGP: 35D8 1AE5 289F 2333 1F68  0E0E 37D2 3A9E 22C4 077C