List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22723] "Next" sometimes does display the correct mail in folder tree
From:       Markus Amersdorfer <markus.amersdorfer () aon ! at>
Date:       2004-04-20 21:16:59

Hi everyone!

Especially on folders holding lots of mails, I often use the "Next"
button repeatedly to jump from one unread mail to the next.

Recent Sylpheed-versions (at least 0.9.10), while correctly showing the
next mail in the message view, sometimes does not change the folder tree
accordingly to present the corresponding "From", "Subject" etc.
Pressing "Next" another time then works just fine again with the mail
summary of the again next mail being presented.
(This means that one line is skipped ...)

Unfortunately, I don't know how to reproduce this or how to track the
error down any further...

Cheers,
Max

--
The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.
                       <Cpt. Picard, "The Drumhead", StarTrek TNG>

http://homex.subnet.at/~max/