List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22710] Re: Dealing with Microsoft's concept of RFCs...
From:       Fred Ruffet <fred.ruffet () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-04-16 8:09:55

Selon Bill Thompson <Billt@Mahagonny.com>:

> I have had the same issues, however I decided to stick with the in-line
> signature. If anyone complains about the signature, I take it as an
> opportunity to explain why PGP is a very good thing and why OE is very
> bad.

You're right, and it's not an overhead of discussion, cause I already have to
explain people what is this atachement they can't open.

A good way of having people to understand use of PGP, is to telnet on port 25
of your favorite unsecured sendmail server, and to send the person a mail with
its own mail address. He will understand what "signing" means (And he will also
understand that viruses doesn't come with address of infested person...)

--
Fred Ruffet - fred.ruffet@free.fr