List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22687] Re: Couple of minor bugs in 0.9.10 ?
From:       Xavier BAYET <xavier.bayet () bxlug ! be>
Date:       2004-04-12 22:46:43

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:43:20 +0930, Mark Smith wrote:

[...]

> > Maybe you should have a look in "Configuration - Edit accounts"
> > and for each of them in the "confidentiality tab" indicate the
> > key to use(manually or according to e-mail account).

[...]

> This is where this issue gets in the way of my "lazyness" - the
> default "sign" option for my personal account seems to be
> carrying over when I change the "From" account information for a
> new email, for an email profile where I've disabled signing.
In the affore mentionned tab, you may indicate to sign by default or
not, to use the default PGP signature for alternate e-meil accounts you
use(this is the default option) or not.

IMHO your "problem" comes from that option.

You also have to specify for each account which PGP signature to use
(if any).

Hope this helps a bit.

Xavier

--
PGP Fingerprint: 35D8 1AE5 289F 2333 1F68  0E0E 37D2 3A9E 22C4 077C