List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22677] sylpheed - fetchmail - procmail
From:       zsepi <peteronline () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2004-04-09 16:56:32

hi all,

I'm new to the list, and after a quick google and some forum searches I
couldn't find a solution to my problem (if it's off-topic, apologies)

I use both mutt & sylpheed (0.9.4) to read mail, and I use a
fetchmail+procmail combination to get & sort  mail from my accounts

everything works fine, I just would like to figure out a way to get
sylpheed to recognize the new message(s) after procmail finished

any ideas? thnx in advance

	zsepi