List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22608] Re: (OT) Re: no action after double clicking on
From:       Andre Costa <acosta () ar ! microlink ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-03-25 21:40:33

(this whole Fedora discussion is really OT for Sylpheed list, so I will
continue our Fedora discussion off-list)

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:03:51 -0600
Julian Opificius <julianop@barnlea.com> wrote:

[...]
> Maybe I'll wait for the RPM release of the latest Sylpheed version
> (and Mozilla for that matter) before I make any more changes like
> falling back to RH9.

But have you double-checked it's not a configuration issue? It really
doesn't seem to be a OS issue (it could be, of course). Have you tried
the same config line you set on sylpheed on the command line? Also, read
Jorge's post after mine.

Best,

Andre

--