List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22591] Sylpheed Sending and Address book Problem
From:       hitete () free ! fr
Date:       2004-03-24 14:24:37

hello,

I am using Sylpheed 0.9.1, freeBSD 5.1 and KDE 3.1

ADDRESS BOOK PROBLEM :

When I launch sylpheed,

A pop-up comes up with :

Adress book error.

How come ?.

SENDING PROBLEM :
When I launch sylpheed,

I have a mail account which is configured to use SSL on port 25 (smtp) with
authentication.
But Sylpheed doesn't send mails from that account. I am sure that the
login/password is good because I can receive mails (imap/ssl port 993), but I
can't send.

Sylpheed says :

SSL connection failed

ssl23_get_SERVER_HELLO : unknown protocol.

/Hitete