List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22586] get all subscribed news headers automatically?
From:       Larry Gagnon <lagagnon () uniserve ! com>
Date:       2004-03-20 21:44:43

I use Sylpheed 0.9.9 running under Mandrake Linux 9.2 and Fluxbox 0.9.6 window
manager.

I use Sylpheed as my newspreader. When I do a "Get from all accounts"
Sylpheed checks my news server for how many new messages there are in
subsribed newsgroup. It then checks and downloads email. It does NOT
retrieve new news headers. In order to retrieve news headers I have to click
each subscribed newsgroup in turn. Is there any way to get Sylpheed to
automatically download ALL new headers in ALL subscribed groups, rather than
doing it one by one?

Any guidance appreciated.

Larry Gagnon