List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22384] Re: Sylpheed 0.9.10 coming soon
From:       Julian Opificius <julianop () barnlea ! com>
Date:       2004-02-26 15:32:53

Thanks for this good news. I desperately need the progessive (do you mean
recursive?) folder scanning, as I have a lot of list subscriptions and filters.

Will you be fixing the copy/move problem, or is this something I'm doing wrong?

One other thing I've noticed - the help/manual dialogs only work occasionally.
Most of the time I can't get the manual or the FAQ to come up at all.

Julian.