List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22376] Re: corrupted local folders with imap accounts
From:       Joel Sinor <Joel.Sinor () oracle ! com>
Date:       2004-02-26 4:58:20

It appears that this is indeed FAT.  I thought that since this was Windows 2000 it would be ntfs (it \
would be if I had set it up...) but it appears that the image they use here uses FAT.   I could move \
cygwin to an NTFS partition if you think it will help.  What I think is the main problem is that sylpheed \
is not really rebuilding the folder tree.  Or rather it does, but somehow it changes it back when I click \
on a folder.  That and the fact that the folders get messed up by filtering in the first place. I will do \
some more experimenst and let you know what I find...

--
Joel Sinor
System Administrator