List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22356] Menu Select All Bug?
From:       Roger Lindmark <roger.lindmark () bredband ! net>
Date:       2004-02-20 21:52:33

Hi,

Some occaisions each week, when I try to empty my SPAM folder by from
the menu using Select All,  this option does not work despite several
attempts. I have to delete a s single message first or
using the short cut Ctrl + A to get it working. Anyone else noticed it?
I have had this problem a couple of months now. I use Sylpheed from cvs
and always fresh.

Sincerely yours

Roger

Slackware 9.1