List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22348] Japanese support in Sylpheed
From:       azarias () free ! fr
Date:       2004-02-18 17:05:37

Hi, everybody.

I can't obtain from Sylpheed that he display japanese caracters in newsgroup.

I have problems to read french newsgroups about japanese language. We use UTF8
format to write kanji AND french accent. Pan for exemple works fine, I now that
Sylpheed is a japanese program, so I think (hope) my problem can be easely
solved. But I don't now how ! I use a recent rpm version for Mandrake (9.2).
Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards.

:r