List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22286] Re: Hotkeys not working properly / Outbox problem
From:       Marcel Meckel <sylpheed () thermoman ! de>
Date:       2004-01-29 15:46:52

> Hi,
>
> i'm using sylpheed 0.9.7 (Debian woody backport) at the moment and
> have problems with hotkeys/shortcuts since i began using sylpheed.
>
> E.g. i set hotkey H for "display all headers" or S for
> "Show source" but noone of them works.

At least this i could fix:

I used the menu which appears when clicking with right mouse button on
a message in message overview pane and then set there the hotkey which
in saved in ~/.sylpheed/menurc as

(menu-path "<SummaryView>/View/Source" "")
(menu-path "<SummaryView>/View/All header" "")

but isn't taken into account but the shortcuts set in Mainmenu/View

(menu-path "<Main>/View/Message source" "")
(menu-path "<Main>/View/Show all header" "")

Is there a way to sync these options in the contect menu with the
ones in the main menu?

Marcel.

--
http://debian.thermoman.de/