List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22282] Re: Checking only inbox on IMAP server
From:       Reuben Thomas <rrt () sc3d ! org>
Date:       2004-01-29 7:15:03

> 	i think that the claws version (at least the latest cvs) have
> 	something for this...
>
> 	in the folder properties you have the option "scan for new email"
> 	that i think is for this situations... give it a try

I'm using claws 0.9.8a, and this feature is there. The trouble is, if I
just switch off "scan for new email" on a top-level folder, it doesn't
apply to the sub-folders. I have about 300 sub-folders, and switching off
"check for new email" on each one is going to take a long time...

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | humour, n.  unexpected recognition