List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22279] Re: encryption to more than 1 key
Date:       2004-01-28 16:56:38

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:23:13 +0100
Francois Barriere <fbarriere@atmel.fr> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:54:38 -0500
> Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> > > I just sent an encrypted email and I saw that there is no option
> > > to encrypt the message with your own key, together with the key of
> > > the recepient.
> >
> > This is done with the "encrypt-to" directive in your Gnupg config
> > file, eg:
> >
> > encrypt-to <key-id>
>
>    Can be controlled by the following line in ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf:
>
> default-recipient-self
>
> To force the encryption also for yourself.

Ok, thanks, so I missed something crucial. The last time I sent
encrypted mail was with kmail. I presume that kmail handled that for me.

R.

Recursion: see recursion

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht                                        |
| Public key and email address:                                    |
| http://www.lucassen.org/mail-pubkey.html                         |