List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22269] Re: Lond adresses wrap
From:       Christian Biere <christianbiere () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-01-27 19:05:23

Luca Rosellini wrote:
> The problem is not the browser.
> When a long address is wrapped if I double click on it, only the first part
> is passed to the browser.

I see. Your talking about sylpheed's automagic recognition of URLs. I'm
not really a fan of such features because applications tend to be
exploitable due to those. And you wouldn't have this problem if you just
copied the URL and pasted it into your browser which works flawlessly even
with something like this:

http://www
.google.
com