List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22247] Re: Problems with some guys on usenet.
From:       Jérémy JUST <just () inapg ! inra ! fr>
Date:       2004-01-20 18:28:05

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:32:23 +0100
Martin Hamant <mh@accelance.fr> wrote:

> *but*, if i reply to Spike, my headers become

  I think Sylpheed takes the sender encoding to reply, when encoding is
set to "auto".
  For Usenet (and that doesn't seem armful), you should force "8 bits".

  "Quoted printable" is no longer well accepted on Usenet; several
persons complained to me until I also force 8-bits.

--
Jérémy JUST  <just@inapg.inra.fr>