List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22216] Re: Sylpheed issue with OpenSSL on Redhat 9
From:       Paul <claws () thewildbeast ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-01-15 8:18:49

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:41:41 -0000 (GMT)
"Ryan O. Emge" <ryan.emge@securearchitecture.com> wrote:

> But, sylpheed has PROBLEMS COMPILING with that VERSION,

What sort of problems? What error messages? What does
config.log say?

(It wouldn't surprise me if the problem is with the
RH default setup, but maybe I'm cynical)

best regards

Paul

PS
Please don't set a Reply-To when posting to the list.

--
"Thanks to his green candle, the 'Pataphysician can
 lighten our darkness."