List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22154] Sylpheed logo
Date:       2003-12-28 11:41:03

Hi Hiroyuki and *,

I wonder why there are two Sylpheed icons in the source tree (I use
claws but guess that there is no difference): On the on hand the
envelope-PNG in three different in sizes in the source root and the the
sylpheed.xpm in src/pixmaps that shows a "S" in. The "S" is used as
program icon: It appears in the panels/taskbar and window borders and
thus represents Sylpheed.

But I guess that the envelope represents a email-client much better and
besides it looks nicer with the alpha-channel. Thus I exchanged the
swapped the "S".

What do you think?

Kind regards from Germany
--