List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22145] Re: [OT] Offline mode
From:       Christoph Hohmann <reboot () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2003-12-26 15:25:28

Ricardo Mones Lastra <mones@aic.uniovi.es> wrote:

> > I would be equally happy to have maildir support, because then I
> > could use offlineimap(http://gopher.quux.org:70/devel/offlineimap)
> > to communicate with the IMAP server, and sylpheed could just work
> > with local folders.
>
>   You can try Sylpheed Claws[1] branch. It has a plugin system for
> which a maildir plugin[2] exists (it's readonly, but may serve your
> purposes).

The version for download is not useable anymore. Only the
CVS version can be used with recent Claws version and I'm
not sure if it will work correctly. It has not been updated
for ages because there was absolutely no response to my
announcement.

--
http://reboot.animeirc.de
http://sylpheed-claws.sourceforge.net/