List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22140] not recongnized name of attachment in Chinese
From:       Kite Lau <kitelau () cyber-blue ! com>
Date:       2003-12-26 2:56:13

Hi,

Anyone with CJK knowledge please help. I upgraded to sylpheed 0.9.8a or sylpheed claw 0.9.8. Then I \
composed a email with attachment in Chinese and did set the charset as GB2312. I double checked the email \
sources to make sure that it was GB2312 encoded before sending out. However the receiver received the \
email with not recongnized name of attachment in Chinese. The subject line and the mail body were fine \
though. Attached pls find a screenshot of it. Sorry for sending attachment to the mailing list.

Regards

Kite

["Screenshot.png" (application/octet-stream)]