List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:22134] Re: My HTML example (Fw: Visa Security Update)
From:       "Nexist Xenda'ths" <nexist () comcast ! net>
Date:       2003-12-25 2:57:58

On Wed, 2003-12-24 at 08:57, Godwin Stewart wrote:
> Two reasons why it would never have ended up in my inbox in the first
> place:

Wow, aren't you cool?  Can I bear your children.

> I really don't think

I think that sums it up.  The fact that this one was, in your readily
given opinon, fairly obvious is irrelevent to the concept being
presented.  Insulting or attacking the person who brought this to our
attention is hardly the manner of a mature individual, nor will it make
the issue magically go away.

> At least you stopped short of entering your CC information. I have to admit
> that I can't find it in me to have sympathy for those who really do get
> suckered into these scams.

Wow, you are petty, is your self-esteem so fragile that you need to go
to such irrational lengths to proove (in some area) just how worthy you
are?