List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21995] Re: multiple attachment selection patch
From:       Andrei Mircea <mircea.andrei () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2003-11-25 20:57:09

Interesting discussion. A somewhat related issue is the one of reading the digest messages. I know only one mail reader (mutt) which allows me to see the individually see the subject of each part in the digest so as to be able to select those I am interested in. Adding this feature in Sylpheed would be a blessing.