List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21823] problems with sending / receiving over smtp / pop
From:       Sebastian Kutsch <Sebastian.Kutsch () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-10-28 21:50:48

Hi,

I got a problem with receiving / sending over pop / smtp with
sylpheed 0.97 and earlier  on FreeBSD and some mailproviders.

The sending / receiving takes up to 5 minutes and often even fails. But
this Problem occours only with 2 of my mailproviders and Sylpheed. With
other mailclients ( MozillaThunderbird, KMail) and the same
account-preferences or other mail-providers I don't get this problem.

Has anybody an idea what the reson for this problem could be?

thx

Sebastian