List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21647] Leave my inbox in my inbox...
From:       Russ Johnson <russj () dimstar ! net>
Date:       2003-09-24 21:46:45

Can sylpheed be configured to leave the mail in /var/spool/mail/mbox?

I use various clients, depending on where I'm reading my mail. When
sylpheed moves my inbox mail from /var/spool/mail/russj to the MH
inbox, my other client (mutt in this case) can't read it.

I like how sylpheed works with both mail and news, and this seems to be
the one thing that doesn't appear to work as I think it should.

Any ideas?

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #17 (Collect all 20)
"I wasn't as smart then as I am now. But who ever is?" - Tina Turner