List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21388] Re: IMAP folders checking
From:       JoHnY <sim () 2600 ! sk>
Date:       2003-08-25 8:41:09

Hi,

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:38:41 +0900
"Hiroyuki Yamamoto" <hiro-y@kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> For now, you should uncheck the IMAP account's option: "`Get all' checks
> for new messages on this account", since it checks for all the IMAP
> folders.

I see. But still, when I click "get", all imap folders are checked for new mail, and that's what I don't \
want. Also, when it checks automaticly, it checks all folders, so every minute I got sylpheed blocked for \
a good 5-10 seconds while it checks all folders.

> Anyway, I'm planning to add an option to choose IMAP folders that users
> want to check/subscribe.

Yeah, that's exactly what would solve this issue. When do you think this feature could be done? ;-)

> --
> Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y@kcn.ne.jp>
> http://www.kcn.ne.jp/~hiro-y/index.cgi
> http://sylpheed.good-day.net/ (Sylpheed)