List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21383] "View Message" window
From:       David Relson <relson () osagesoftware ! com>
Date:       2003-08-22 12:13:39

Greetings,

I've got a problem that I think is a bug.  When reading mail, I use the popup "View Message" window. The \
first time I click "Next", it gives me the next unread message, which is correct.  Clicking it again does \
nothing.  Is this the expected behavior or a defect?

I'd also like to have a "Prev" button so that I can go backward as well as forward.

Is it possible to include "Read" (as well as "Unread") messages in the messages displayed when "Next" is \
hit?

FWIW, I'm new to Sylpheed-Claws, so it's very possible that I've overlooked relevant configuration \
options.  Help would be appreciated :-)

Thank you.

David