List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:21175] Re: IRIX compatibility
From:       Meeks Joshua S Contr AEDC/ACS <Joshua.Meeks () arnold ! af ! mil>
Date:       2003-07-29 16:52:02

No, believe it or not, he was using MetaMail, a program that IRIX stopped
supporting years ago that is not even Y2K compliant.  Someone from SGI had
set up a work around on the contract issues so that he could continue to use
the program.  The new upgrade that was installed somehow disabled this work
around, and we are not going to try to fix it, instead we will install a
better mail client.

Josh Meeks