List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:20730] Bug with long BCC-field (0.9.2)
From:       Bram Schoenmakers <bram_s () planet ! nl>
Date:       2003-06-28 10:02:01

Hi,

I want to send a mail with a very long BCC field, but this line gets
corrupted. I see that when I watch the full message source of that
message in the Outbox.

I have a file with emailaddresses, all only seperated by a comma:

test@test.com,test1@test.com

No newlines or other characters in between. When I copy 'n paste from vi
to the BCC field, and press Send or Send Later, the header gets
corrupted.

On some places a space has been added, it looks quite random to me.

test@test.com,test1@t est.com

Because of that character, the BCC-field gets incorrect and message
cannot be sent.
The spaces still appear even if I correct them by hand in the editor.
I suspect it's a (annoying) bug in Sylpheed.

Bye,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
http://home.wanadoo.nl/bram_s