List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:20721] changing color of folder
From:       Didier Bretin <dbr () informactis ! com>
Date:       2003-06-27 6:14:47

Hello,

I use the 0.9.2 version under linux. When there is new message in a folder the
folder name color is "red". I would like to change this color, because with the
gtkrc I have configured the "red" color is not very good for me :o).

In my gtkrc I say:

widget_class "*" style "default"

I have redefined : fg, text, bg and base, for the states : normal,
insensitive, prelight, active and selected.

So all the widget have my own colors ... but the "red" is still here.

How can I change this "red" color ?

Thanks.
--
    .^.     | Didier Bretin, France | dbr@informactis.com    |