List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:20701] Automatic decryption of ASCII armored msgs?
From:       "Nils Weisensee" <Nils.Weisensee () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-06-25 8:31:18

Hi!

I use Sylpheed 0.9.0, and I read that this version support the automatic
decryption of ASCII-armored messages. I know that I can activate the
encryption of ascii armored messages in the Options windows, but when I
receive such a message, it isn't automatically decrypted as Sylpheed
does it with PGP/MIME-messages.

What's wrong?

Thanks!
NilS