List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:20269] Improvements for mail digests
From:       Paul Warren <pfw () aonix ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-05-29 7:28:29

Hi,

A couple of suggestions for improving how sylpheed treats
multi-part postings (such as in mail digests):

1. When you view a multi-part posting and click on the
   attachments tab, sylpheed selects the first message
   that comes under the text category (i.e. text/plain).
   I get the sylpheed digests, and most of the messages
   are message/rfc822, and it is quite common for sylpheed
   to display a message quite a long way down the list
   (because the first n messages are message/rfc822).
   I'd just like to see sylpheed display the first message
   in these digests.

2. When I reply to a message in a digest, sylpheed captures
   and quotes the first message in the digest, and not the
   message that I was wanting to reply to.  It'd be nice
   for sylpheed to quote the message that I'm replying to
   and not the first message in the digest.

Cheers,

Paul Warren