List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:20224] Re: Select folder window
From:       Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y () kcn ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2003-05-28 3:22:51

Hello,

On Tue, 27 May 2003 22:39:53 +0200
Bonny <bonnyfused@tiscali.it> wrote:

> > 1. Press <g> to bring up "Select folder" window.
> > 2. Press <tab> to focus edit field.
> > 3. Type folder's title.
> > 4. Press <enter> (or click OK button).
> > 5. Nothing changed.
> >
> > (When I select folder in a list it works perfectly well.)
> >
> > So is it bug or 'feature'?

It's rather a 'feature', but I know it should be modified.

> Only one of the developers can tell us the real truth!!! it happens
> the same way for me (syplheed 0.9.1 upgraded from 0.9.0 upgraded from
> 0.8.11). And 'g' seems to be a "default" shortcut (I never played
> around with those settings, and it does work for me!).

The default menu shortcuts has been changed since 0.7.1. If you had used
the older version before, the setting would be taken over.
Removing ~/.sylpheed/menurc will reverts all settings to the default.
You can also select the shortcut presets in "Common preferences ->
Interface -> Set key bindings...".

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y@kcn.ne.jp>
http://www.kcn.ne.jp/~hiro-y/index.cgi