List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19847] Re: Wish: Automatic Address Book
From:       Lane P.Lester <llester () simpub ! com>
Date:       2003-04-29 11:39:47

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:37:57 +0200, P`tit Lu <ptitlu@ptitlu.org> wrote:
> Did you try typing the first letters of the contact you want to send mail
> ?
> If you were in my adress book "lane + TAB" would propose me to add "Lane
> P.Lester <llester@simpub.com>" to the 'TO:' list

Thanks to you and Paul for this tip! In Kmail and Evolution, after you type some characters, the \
suggested addresses come up automatically. When that didn't happen in Sylpheed, I assumed it lacked \
auto-completion. Now I know how to use it, and I'm even more pleased with this excellent program

Lane
____
Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
--Running Linux more and Windows less--