List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19518] Queue folder with multiple accounts
From:       Frogcake <frogcake () gmx ! at>
Date:       2003-03-29 19:31:09

I'm using Sylpheed (0.8.10claws13) having multiple accounts and therefore multiple queue folders.
So when I compose a new mail and click on 'send later', the mail is stored in the queue folder of the \
default account. I tried with 'change current account', the 'default account' in the folder properties of \
the queue, but I can't get Sylpheed to change behavior.

I expected the queue folder setting to be at the same place like the other folder settings (Advanced tab \
of Account Preferences) but it wasn't.

Am I missing some important point here, have I overseen something or is this a bug?

Thanks for helping