List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19511]
From:       atul.kirane () ismt ! co ! in
Date:       2003-03-28 10:45:51

Dear Mailing list users,

    I have downlaoded sylpheed 0.8.11 for linux and i am planning to
configure
it for my sendmail users. i have my existing mailboxes in lotus notes 5.07a
for redhat linux 7.1 . Can i transfer my notes mailboxes(myname.nsf) into
sylpheed client .

 This is an excellent product and i am keen on using it for my 100+ mail
users

your help on the above issue is eagerly sought.

Thanking you
Atul Kirane