List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19506] Sylpheed hangs on selection...
From:       John Coppens <jcoppens () usa ! net>
Date:       2003-03-28 20:24:04

Hi all...

When selecting the following excerpt of a spam message from the 'view
source' window, sylpheed hangs at 100% CPU utilization. I can't copy and
paste it, just selecting it causes the problem, so I'm copying by hand.

			<a
href="http://www.lamascota.com/pvf/foxisapi.dll/pv1.p00?g=com
prar_mail&id=28294">
size=1>

The hang start after the selection is made - not necessary to do the
paste.

John