List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19472] Re: html mail
From:       Melvin Hadasht <melvin.hadasht () free ! fr>
Date:       2003-03-27 9:43:06

Hi Godwin,

on Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:55:42 +0100
Godwin Stewart <gstewart@bonivet.net> wrote:

> As soon as Sylpheed starts auto-rendering HTML, autoextracting MIDI files
> (or other, more malicious files claiming to be MIDI files) and
> auto-downloading images embedded in an HTML document (or web-beacons in
> spam),

That's why I implemented the -l (SpamSafe) option into Dillo. That's why the
dillo viewer plugin has integrated cvs only now that Dillo integrated this
officially this option. Anyway, that's a plugin, which is not needed to be
compiled or used. Although, this is free software, no warranties etc...

Né'évâhósêho'êhneo'o (Cheyenn: Come again)

--
Melvin Hadasht