List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19456] Newbie to Sylpheed
From:       Bernadette Wagner <wagmitfam () sk ! sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2003-03-27 2:42:08

Hi there,

So far, I really like this program.  It's speedy and that's great.  But, I need some help.

I need to transferg files from Mozilla to Sylpheed.  I wasn't able to use the import tool so did a manual \
move.  They're not showing up.  What's up?

Also, the URL's are not clickable.  Any help on that would be greatly appreciated.

Finally, I can't send to more than a handful of folks at a time.  I'd like to bcc about 75 people for \
some things.  Any way around the restriction?

Thanks,

B-)