List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19049] plaintext attachments
From:       Andrej Kacian <andrej () kacian ! sk>
Date:       2003-02-28 20:25:58

Hi list,

  just a quick question - is it possible in sylpheed to toggle whether or not
text/plain attachments will be displayed fully in "Text" section of message
pane? I did a quick scan of preferences, but found nothing relevant. Maybe a
feature suggestion then? (Or have I simply overlooked the toggle?) Thanks.

--
/~\ The ASCII        Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <andrej@kacian.sk>
\ / Ribbon Campaign  GnuPG public key ID: 7CD93FE2 (pgp.mit.edu)

"Don't forget that MS-Windows is just a temporary
 workaround until you can switch to a GNU system."
                                      -GnuPG creators