List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:19043] Re: Forward from newsgroup forwards to another
From:       Raphaël Quinet <quinet () gamers ! org>
Date:       2003-02-28 18:13:24

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:29:28 +0100, karl wettin <karl.wettin@memnon.se> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:05:31 +0100
> Raphaël Quinet <quinet@gamers.org> wrote:
> > got the usual Compose window containing the forwarded message, but the
> > destination line said "Newsgroups:".  I would have expected "To:".
>
> Try changing to an email-account in the "From:"-dropdown.

Yes, of course this works (as it always works in the compose window).
My point was that in the case of "Forward", using the newsgroups may
not be the most appropriate default.

On the other hand, there is some kind of logic in always keeping the
news account active, regardless of what button/action is activated.

OK...  Forget my previous message.  ;-)

-Raphaël
--
http://www.gamers.org/~quinet/