List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:18976] Re: Feature Request: Delayed Tree Expansion
From:       Godwin Stewart <gstewart () bonivet ! net>
Date:       2003-02-26 19:03:23

And Thus Spake torsten <torsten@inetw.net> (on Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:34:11
-0500):

> When I DND mail into a folder, I would like some
> delay (200ms) until tree expands out.
>
> Dragging mail though folder list is not possible, because
> I have one folder with many subfolders.

Once again, I think this is a claws-specific thing. You are using claws, as
are the 2 other people who have added to this thread.

Folders do not auto-unfold on my version of Sylpheed (main).

I'll repeat Paul's mail here:

<quote>
I've noticed recently that more and more questions
about sylpheed-claws are being asked in this list.

Could anyone with a claws question please subscribe
to the claws ML, and ask there instead:

If you post there then you are much more likely to
get an answer, and the answers will have a good chance
of being more informative. Personally speaking, I generally
refrain from answering claws questions here.
</quote>

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@bonivet.net -- gstewart@spamcop.net
Registered Linux user #284683

GnuPG key  : BA3D01C6 (pgp.mit.edu)
Fingerprint: C3DF C686 6572 6E59 E3E4  0F40 2B9A 2218 BA3D 01C6