List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:18967] Toolbar in Swedish translation
From:       Roger Lindmark <roger.lindmark () bredband ! net>
Date:       2003-02-26 17:45:38

Hi,

I have compiled latest Sylpheed and the toolbar looks normal, when I
view it in English i.e. with English environmental variables. When I
look at it in Swedish I discover that 3 vertical separators are inserted
between the icons and text. This seems to consume space, so the last
alternative Next is not fully visible. This seems to be in the compile,
because it appear, when I create a new .sylpheed also. Is it possible to
avoid this in some way? I enclose a tiny screenshot to demonstrate the
problem in detail.

Sincerely Yours

Roger

--