List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:18352] spam filtering
From:       torsten <torsten () inetw ! net>
Date:       2003-01-29 20:14:26

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-spamf.html?ca=dgr-lnxw04SpamFilter
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/

I've contemplating spam killers.  While it is possible to setup
fetchmail, procmail, and some sort of mta for sending mail, these
daemons and configuration would be a headache, and far beyond the
scope of my needs.

I'm wondering if it is interesting to add to sylpheed a way to
call an external spam filter, esp the bayes statistical filter?

filter <-------> sylpheed <-----------> popmail

If I do the patches, is this a feature you would be willing to
incorporate?

Thanks,
Torsten