List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:18261] problem with quoted messages
From:       Jan Van Belle <Jan.Van_Belle () alcatel ! be>
Date:       2003-01-22 14:20:07

Hello all,

I've successfully compiled sylpheed 0.8.9 on a sparc-sun-solaris-2.6
machine (ultrasparc) with gcc 3.2.1

The only problem I see now is that I don't see quoted messages

eg.:
************************
> text
> some other text
comment
> another line of text
************************

is for me:

comment

unless I select the whole mail (as for a copy-paste action)

--> how can I recompile/configure sylpheed so I can read replies on
mails and forwarded mails without doing something extra?? (display all
mails in a normal way)

Kind regards,

Jan