List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:17802] Columns in the folder pane?
From:       Bruce Bowler <bbowler () bigelow ! org>
Date:       2002-12-30 18:31:27

I'm using 0.8.6, and am willing to upgrade (to a later main, not claws) :-).

Is it possible to control which columns are displayed in the folder pane?  I really only want to see the \
foldername, # unread and total #.  I don't care at all about # new.  I tried making that column as narrow \
as possible, but it doesn't seem to be possible to make it have "no width".

If it's not possible at the moment, please consider it as an option for a future version.

Thanks!
Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler        | Early to rise and early to bed makes a male healthy