List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:17798] Re: another search option
From:       Chris Hessmann <idatech () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-12-30 0:45:06

Hello Johann,

>> But can someone describe me how to explain Sylpheed (Claws) that
>> there are other mails in the virtual folder after a new search?
>> Sylpheed shows the headers of the old mails, but can not show the
>> text. Deleting the .sylpheed_cache and _mark does not work,
>> either.
> I just click on "Get" toolbar button while I am in vfolder. Works
> for me.

Your configuration updates the folder tree after receiving mails,
doesn't it?

But I found the solution, it's quite simple and really somewhat silly
that I did not know this:
Ansicht - Erneuere Uebersicht (View - renew messagelist).

well...next time, I'm searching before asking, promised...

--
cu Chris
 01:42:06 up  7:24,  5 users,  load average: 0.97, 0.60, 0.50